(855) 473-1818Tap to Call This Lawyer
Gerardo OrtegaBogin, Munns & Munns
- Real Estate Law, Business Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Gerardo Ortega is a Business and Real Estate Attorney with the full service Central Florida law firm of Bogin, Munns & Munns. Mr. Ortega practices Commercial Real Estate and business including Corporate Law, Financing & Leasing, and Contract Law.
Mr. Ortega attended Emory University School of Law and received his JD in 2015. For his undergrad, he attended Nova Southeastern University and received his B.S. in Business Administration in 2011.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Homeowners Association, Mortgages
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Bogin, Munns & Munns
- - Current
- Nova Southeastern University
- B.S. (2015) | Business Administration
- Honors: Dean’s List recipient
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- Honors: Transactional Law Certificate recipient
- The Florida Bar  # 0119582
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- “Florida Adopts Remote Online Notarizations”
- Doing Business in Florida Blog
- “Beware the Pitfalls in Standard Commercial Real Estate Agreements”
- Daily Business Review
Websites & Blogs
- Bogin, Munns & Munns Online
- Bogin, Munns & Munns Legal Blog
- Thank you Teachers
May 8, 2023
- Personal Injury Attorneys’ Guide to Safe Driving in Wet Conditions
April 17, 2023
- How Do I Fight a Denied Insurance Claim?
April 11, 2023
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.