Joseph Preston StromColumbia SC Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Law Firm
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Workers' Compensation ...
- South Carolina
Joseph Preston “Pete” Strom, Jr., the managing partner at Strom Law Firm, L.L.C., has been fighting for justice since 1984.
Born in Columbia, South Carolina in 1959, Pete attended the University of South Carolina and graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Arts. While attending the University of South Carolina, Pete served as President of Kappa Sigma Fraternity. After graduating from the University of South Carolina, Pete attended the University of South Carolina School of Law where he graduated with a J.D. in 1984.
After graduating from law school, Pete served as law clerk to the Honorable Frank Eppes, a South Carolina State Trial Court Judge.
In 1985, Pete joined the Fifth Judicial Circuit Solicitor’s Office as an Assistant Solicitor. While serving as Assistant Solicitor, Pete handled over 200 drug cases, prosecuting the largest heroin trafficking case in South Carolina at that time, a case involving over 100 grams of heroin.
After a stint in private practice, practicing as a partner in three law firms, Pete was named United States Attorney for the District of South Carolina in 1993. At the time he was appointed by Attorney General Janet Reno, Pete was the youngest U.S. Attorney in the country.
As the U.S. Attorney for the District of South Carolina, Pete created the Violent Crimes Task Force in South Carolina, which Attorney General Reno referred to as “a national model for the country through a provocative violent crime initiative”. During his service as U.S. Attorney, Pete served on Justice Department committees relating to organized crime, white collar crime, sentencing guidelines, and juvenile justice. Pete also attended the Harvard University Program for Senior Executives in State and Local Government.
Read more: https://stromlaw.com/joseph-preston-pete-strom-jr/
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Workers' Compensation
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- White Collar Crime
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Social Security Disability
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Strom Law Firm
- - Current
- Founded by former U.S. Attorney and past President of the South Carolina Association for Justice, Pete Strom, the Strom Law Firm has expanded from its original focus on representing individuals and businesses in South Carolina to a firm that now represents clients in complex civil and criminal cases throughout the United States. The Strom Law Firm's civil and administrative practice includes individual cases as well as complex class actions involving personal injury, auto accidents, toxic torts, consumer protection cases, business disputes, pharmaceutical liability, Social Security disability, veterans' disability ratings, nursing home abuse and neglect, wills, trusts and estates, and workers' compensation. Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. welcomes co-counsel opportunities and routinely accepts case referrals from attorneys practicing in other states.
- United States Attorney's Office
- University of South Carolina
- South Carolina State Bar  # 5400
- - Current
How am i going to pay for my medical bills?How can I meet with my attorney? | Strom Law Firm, LLC
How can I meet my attorney?How do I know if I have a case? | Strom Law Firm, LLC
How do i know if i have a case?How much does a personal injury attorney cost? | Strom Law Firm, LLC
How much does a personal injury lawyer cost?What do business litigation lawyers do? | Strom Law Firm, LLC
What do business litigation lawyers do?What will I experience when hiring Strom Law Firm? | Strom Law Firm, LLC
What will I experience when hiring Strom Law Firm?
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.