Jay D. Smith has been practicing law since 2004. After graduating from Oklahoma State University in 2001, he attended Baylor University School of Law and graduated in 2004.
He was awarded "best legal brief" in the Dawson & Sodd Moot Court Competition, and received recognition for being one of the top 10 speakers. After practicing in Dallas and Austin, Jay opened up his own firm in 2009.
Jay Smith devoted this firm to helping families resolve their divorce cases. He owns firms in both Round Rock, Texas and Austin, Texas.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Oklahoma State University - Stillwater
- B.A. | English
- Baylor University
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Williamson County Family and Divorce Attorney
- Williamson County Divorce Tip: Be Honest With Your Attorney
30 March 2014
- Tips for Winning the Child Custody Phase of Your Williamson County Divorce Case
23 March 2014
- Temporary Orders in Williamson County Divorce Cases
16 March 2014
- Customized Possession Schedules and Child Support in Williamson County, Texas
9 March 2014
- Reducing the Cost of Your Williamson County Divorce
2 March 2014
- How to Enforce Child Support in Austin, Texas
19 October 2012
- Is Divorce Really the Answer You're Looking For? | Divorce Attorney Jay D. Smith
18 October 2012
- Is My Divorce Case “Uncontested”?
10 September 2012
- The “Discovery” Process Explained | Austin Divorce Lawyer Jay D. Smith
3 September 2012