- Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse
Jason Javaheri is the managing partner and founder of J&Y Law Firm. Born-and-raised in Los Angeles, he received his undergraduate degree from UCLA and attended Loyola Law School. After graduating, Jason worked at Bleau Fox, APLC, where he practiced civil litigation with a primary focus on personal injury. He then established his own law firm specifically to take on personal injury cases, completely dedicating his life to helping victims of all types of accidents.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- State Bar of California  # 199142
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- - Current
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- - Current
At J&Y, you get a very experienced and successful personal injury law firm that is dedicated to handling all types of personal injury cases including, but not limited to, serious and catastrophic injury cases and Wrongful Death cases. Unlike many other law firms who just dabble in personal injury, our firm solely focuses on personal injury. That’s all we do.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.