Jason C. AstleThe Law Firm of Springer & Steinberg
- Personal Injury, Appeals & Appellate, Insurance Claims
- Colorado, New York
I am a Colorado native and grew up in Evergreen. My undergraduate degree was in International Political Economics at The Colorado College (class of 1994). Since then, I have seen a bit of the world. I was a law clerk in Oxford, England, a victims advocate in Durango, CO, and a Peace Corps volunteer in a small village in Cameroon, Africa. I also worked in New York City as both a clerk and a litigator, and, of course, Denver. My representation includes both plaintiffs and defendants. I graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2006. I have clerked for two judges, one was a Justice on the Colorado Supreme Court, and the other a Federal Magistrate Judge in the Southern District of New York (Manhattan). As a clerk and now as an attorney, reading and summarizing cases is important to my practice. My experiences a law clerk prompted me to publish an article in the June 2007 issue of The Colorado Lawyer: Jason Astle, Tips for Effective Petitions for Certiorari, 36 Colo. Law. 6, 63 (2007). I was also recently recognized by Colorado Super Lawyers as 2013, 2014, and 2015 Rising Star.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Firm of Springer & Steinberg
- University of Denver
- J.D. (2006)
- Colorado College
- B.A. (1994)
- Colorado Litigation Report
- Lindi Dwyer and Paul Dwyer, as individuals and parents of Jayda Dwyer, Joslyn Dwyer, Janesha Dwyer, and Jentri Dwyer, et. al. v. The State of Colorado; Robert Hammond as Commissioner of Education; and John Hickenlooper as Governor of the State of Colorado, 2015CO58 (Sept. 21, 2015)
September 29, 2015
- Richard Lance Gabriel begins his term as Justice of the Colorado Supreme Court
August 31, 2015
- Welcome to the Colorado Litigation Report
July 13, 2015
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.