(202) 997-3802Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Probate ...
- District of Columbia, New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
You want your lawyer to have an in-depth understanding of the challenges you face and the solutions available. In addition to over fifteen years of legal experience, attorney Jamison B. Taylor is a licensed real estate broker who has been in the business since 1990. With a law degree from the University of Chicago, attorney Taylor practiced law at Skadden Arps Slate Meagher and Flom before opening up his own practice.
Mr. Taylor specializes in Bankruptcy, Real Estate, foreclosure defense and Probate.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Associate
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Howrey LLP
- The University of Chicago Law School
- University of Chicago
- MBA | Finance
- Northwestern University
- B.S. | Engineering
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.