James M Green
- Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning ...
- Oklahoma, Virginia
James M. Green is a native of Oklahoma, who served over 25 years of honorable service in the United States Marine Corps. During his time in the Corps, James served as an attorney, representing hundreds and thousands of service members and their family members through domestic relations, estate planning and contract law issues. James retired from the Corps in 2018 and has recently relocated to Haskell County, Oklahoma. He and his wife, Claire, own and operate a cattle and horse ranch there and they run a solo law practice in domestic relations, estate planning, contracts and military law.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Consumer Law
- Lemon Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 32960
- Virginia State Bar
- ID Number: 86586
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 32960
- Virginia State Bar  # 86586
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.