James IckesTwenty years of serving Ohio citizens & businesses. I've got your back.
- Divorce, Family Law, Business Law
Attorney James (Jim) Ickes is an experienced attorney spending the last 20 years in northeast Ohio representing clients in the areas of family law and divorce, with an emphasis on complex custody matters, and civil litigation. Jim is also an information security and privacy professional, holding an HCISPP (Health Care Information Security & Privacy Practitioner).
Jim is a founding member of the firm ICKES\HOLT and is committed to the principle that the practice of law, at its core, is about solving problems. Jim is driven to provide pragmatic, timely, and well-articulated solutions to the many challenges confronting his clients.
Jim graduated from the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in 2000 and summa cum laude from Ohio University in Finance in 1997. Jim is a former president of the Portage County Bar Association and a former recipient of Community Legal Aid’s Pro Bono Attorney of the Year Award.
Jim is a lifelong resident of Northeast Ohio, a proud husband and father of three and is actively involved in many civic activities in his hometown of Hudson.
- Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Ohio University
- B.B.A. (1997) | Finance
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Ohio State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.