James Henry DunneEarning Trust By Exceeding Expectation
- Business Law, Employment Law, Intellectual Property ...
- New York
At the Law Offices of James Henry Dunne, Esq., James' philosophy is to earn client trust by exceeding expectation and to dedicate himself to providing practical, informative and attentive legal counsel at a reasonable fee.
James possesses the knowledge of the intricacies of business matters across all industries (including but not limited to: Licensed professionals, franchise operators, trade industries, Main Street business retailers, and the hospitality industry), estate planning at all stages of one's life, and the complexities of real estate (home closings, leases and commercial transactions) to ensure efficient and comprehensive representation. James believes that a "client first" approach ensures client comfort with their representation and their satisfaction with the legal counsel provided.
Trained by the NYS Bar Association in Alternative Dispute Resolution, and serving on the Suffolk County Supreme Court’s Roster of Commercial Division Mediators, James prides himself on bringing parties in dispute to a low-cost, time-efficient and just solution. James is available to serve as an impartial and objective "Neutral" between parties to avoid public exposure and the stress of a courtroom, whether through the Arbitration (binding) or Mediation (non-binding) processes.
In addition, with over two decades as an educator, trainer and professor of Management, Entrepreneurship, Ethics and Business Law, James has an innate ability to explain complex matters in a way that dilutes complicated issues into easy-to-understand information whereby clients can thoughtfully ponder his counsel and make their own well-informed decisions.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Registration
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Mediator
- Commercial Arbitrator
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Convenient, safe and secure payment through LawPay.
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: #5468384 2nd Judicial Department | 10th Judicial District Supreme Court | Appellate Division
- United States Federal District Courts (Eastern District)
- United States Federal District Courts (Southern District)
- English: Spoken, Written
- Professor of Business Law & Entrepreneurship
- New York Institute of Technology
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- J.D. (2005)
- New York University
- M.A. (1995)
- Hofstra University
- B.A. (1990)
- Long Island Hospitality Association
- General Counsel (Pro Bono)
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Huntington Township Chamber of Commerce
- Implications of Refusing to Serve a Customer, Long Island Hospitality Association Annual Conference, St. Joseph's College, Patchogue, NY
- Right to Refuse Service: Legal Foundations vs. Principles of Customer Service, International Restaurant & Foodservice Show, Jacob J. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
- Suffolk County Roster of Commercial Division Mediators
- New York Supreme Court Roster
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.