Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
My consultations are at no obligation - if a client chooses to retain me, I charge my hourly rate for the consultation against the retainer.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Honors: cum laude; Associate Editor of Elder Law Journal
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.A. (2004) | Religious Studies
- Honors: High Distinction; General Honors; Departmental Honors
- Emerging Lawyer
- Leading Lawyers Network
- "Top 40 Under 40" Illinois Family Law Attorney
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- National Championship
- Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl
- MLK jr. "I Have a Dream" Award
- Town of Normal Human Relations Commission
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6292850
Websites & Blogs
- Divorce, Etc.
- "Taluq, Taluq, Taluq"
23 August 2017
- Treat pets in divorce like kids, not property, says Alaska law
26 January 2017
- "Friendly Divorce"
19 January 2017
Contact & Map