(248) 258-2700Tap to Call This Lawyer
Howard B. YoungWeisman, Young & Ruemenapp, P.C.
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Intellectual Property ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawg Search
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Weisman, Young & Ruemenapp, P.C.
- University of Michigan Law School
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Honors: cum laude
- Michigan State Bar  # 25158
Articles & Publications
- The Plight of the New Poor
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly
Websites & Blogs
- Howard Young's Website Profile
- Weisman, Young & Ruemenapp, P.C. Website
- Michigan Asset Protection Lawyer Blog
- Criminal Restitution Orders, Limited Liability Companies, Fraudulent Transfers, Nominees and Other Related Topics Coming Together in USA v. Michael David Wilhite (June 2019)
July 10, 2019
- Bankrupt IRA Holder’s IRA Assets Reachable By IRA Holder’s Creditors in Bankruptcy
June 28, 2019
- Creditors’ Remedies Under Michigan’s Domestic Asset Protection Trust Statute
May 18, 2017
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.