Howard Abrams is the founding partner, specializing in personal injury, at the Law Office of Howard S. Abrams in Chicago, Illinois. As founding partner, Mr. Abrams handles and oversees a wide variety of plaintiff’s personal injury and professional negligence matters, pre-litigation and through trial. He has been the lead trial attorney in over 50 jury and bench trials, and has successfully resolved numerous cases through mediation and arbitration.
“While I do whatever it takes to resolve a case in the shortest amount of time possible, I realize that going to trial is sometimes the only way to recover maximum results for my clients.” Mr. Abrams specializes in taking difficult cases to trial, when settlement is not possible. His practice area is not limited to Chicago land as he regularly handles cases in Lake County, Will County, DuPage County, Kane County, Kankakee County, or elsewhere in the State of Illinois. “I will work tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome through settlement with the insurance company of the negligent party, with the negligent party himself, or through litigation up to and including a trial by jury.”
As a litigator with a proven track record of results, Mr. Abrams has handled a wide variety of cases involving accidents resulting from safety lapses. He has ensured that his clients’ interests were protected when they were injured as a result of negligence involving motor vehicles, animals, product defects, and unsafe premises.
If you have come across any type of unsafe practice that has resulted in you or a family member being injured, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 312-985-7368 and ask for attorney Howard Abrams. It is of no cost to you and we will work together to prevent the same in
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Animal & Dog Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 7th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Managing Partner
- Law Office of Howard S. Abrams LLC
- - Current
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- State Bar of Illinois # 6288905
- Q. I want to sue a hospital for medical malpractice (for a failure to diagnose claim).
- A: First, you need to consult a lawyer as a medical malpractice case can be one of the most expensive and complicated types of Personal Injury cases. In terms of the medical bills you should contact the providers directly and either submit it through your health insurance if available or work something out with the providers directly. Whether or not you have a lawsuit the providers can demand payment. A lawyer can possibly provide options for you, but you cannot just wait to see how the case turns out as the providers may put you in collections.
- Q. My sister was visiting with her new dog (7 month old puppy) and it bit my neighbor and her son. Am I liable?
- A: This is a complicated question, but if you did not own the dog or were dog sitting or letting the dog stay at your house, you are probably no responsible. If your sister lived with your dad then his insurance could cover it. Your sister is definitely responsible, but probably does not have any insurance if she was living with your dad. Either way your insurance company will defend you if they decide sue you, but I would not pay anything out of pocket yourself.
- Q. Are salons liable if I get a foot infection -- will they pay my medical bills?
- A: Yes, they can be. Salons are held to a negligence standard like most other personal injury cases. A lot of salons fail to properly sterilize or use new equipment, which tends to be the main reasons infections happen at these types of businesses. Either way you need to consult with a personal injury attorney as the details of how and why the infection occurred will determine if you have case.