Herman G. Petzold III
- Business Law, Criminal Law, White Collar Crime ...
Veteran of United States Marine Corps; former Detroit Police Officer; former Assistant Wayne County Prosecuting Attorney; and former Assistant Michigan Attorney General. Additionally, I have extensive experience in civil law obtained while practicing with a private law firm and as in-house counsel.
In addition to my law practice, I’m a partner in a consulting firm that specializes in conducting internal investigations for corporations, nonprofit and government institutions. The areas of investigation include employment matters, such as, white collar crime, fraud, sexual harassment/assault, industrial espionage, legal compliance, etc., among other internal matters where the institution requires an independent investigation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Title IX
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P41760
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- LL.M. (2014) | Insurance and Financial Institutions Law
- Northwestern University School of Law
- LL.M. (2012) | Tax Law
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1988)
- Honors: Law Review
- University of Notre Dame
- MBA (1985) | Finance
- University of San Francisco
- B.S. (1983) | Accounting
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma Beta Alpha Psi
- Activities: President of the Associated Students of the University of San Francisco (president of student body)
- State Bar of Michigan  # P41760
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.