Helena Y FarberAventura/Miami Divorce and Family Law Attorney. We speak Russian
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
Helena Y. Farber is a magna cum laude graduate of Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center and a member of the Florida Bar. Ms. Farber received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Loyola University Chicago.During law school, Ms. Farber interned with the Honorable Renee Goldenberg, Broward County Circuit Court family judge. She also contributed over 200 pro bono hours representing underprivileged individuals as a Certified Legal Intern at Children and Families Clinic. After Helena graduated law school, she worked as an associate attorney for a Ft. Lauderdale, civil litigation law firm. At this firm Ms. Farber represented corporations like Citizens Insurance, Volkswagen, and Mercedes and acquired valuable courtroom experience. Ms. Farber had an opportunity to fully immerse myself into the family law when she worked for an excellent Broward family law firm, which has been in business for over 30 years. During Ms. Farber's several years as the associate attorney for the firm, she helped numerous clients navigate complex and emotionally charged divorces, paternity actions, modifications, and other legal proceedings. During Helena's free time, she loves volunteering at her local animal shelter, hanging out on the couch, and watching movies with her husband, rescue dog Lola, and two rescue cats Blade and Kuzya. Ms. Farber's background in psychology and a modern approach to the practice of law gives her a unique edge to help her clients come up with innovative, outside of the box solutions, while also being cost effective. Helena do not just look at each case from a legal perspective, but instead she uses a global approach, taking into account economical, psychological, and moral aspects. Ms. Farber's clients call her their confidant, and they always know that she has their best interests in mind.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards accepted
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- President and Attorney
- Farber Law, P.A.
- Loyola University Chicago
- B.S. | Psychology
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- Damski Award
- B'nai B'rith Justice Unit #5207
- Florida State Bar  # 98398
- Broward County Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.