Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa and MasterCard
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Platt & Westby
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona
- J.D. (1973)
- University of Arizona
- Arizona State Bar
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
Websites & Blogs
- Harvey B. Platt's Website Profile
- Platt & Westby Website
- Phoenix Real Estate Lawyers Blog
- Recording False Documents – Not All Misstatements Are Material
13 January 2017
- What Do I Need to Know When I have a Business During a Divorce?
5 January 2017
- Reverse Mortgage Pitfall – Avoided
29 December 2016
- TRID and Your Real Estate Loan
22 December 2016
- Removal of Expired Deed of Trust
9 December 2016
- Starting A Business
1 December 2016
- Do I Need to Use a Realtor when Buying or Selling Property?
23 November 2016
- Can My HOA Cloud the Title on My Home?
18 November 2016
- When Can I Get a New Mortgage Loan After a Foreclosure or Bankruptcy?
10 November 2016
- Phoenix Probate Lawyers Blog
- Communicating Religious Values in Your Estate Plan
27 October 2016
- Trustees Not Personally Liable When Entering Contracts On Behalf of the Trust
14 October 2016
- Will or Trust Contests and How to Avoid Them
6 October 2016
- How To Protect the Elderly, and Other Vulnerable Adults, From Financial Abuse
30 September 2016
- What Is A “Life Estate”?
23 September 2016
- What Happens To Web-Based Information When Someone Dies?
15 September 2016
- Probate Terminology – What Do These Terms Mean?
28 July 2016
- What Is A Living Will?
20 July 2016
- What Kinds Of Property Are Not Covered By A Will?
13 July 2016
Contact & Map