- Intellectual Property
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- ID Number: 214924
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- Ropes & Gray
- Harryhas extensive experience in the representation of venture capital and private equity firms,technology and life sciencescompanies and IT users, including in acquisitions, mergers, spin-outs, global and domestic joint ventures, strategic alliances, joint development, technology transfers, in and out licensing, VAR, OEM, systems integration, applications development and maintenance (ADM) outsourcing, supply side/manufacturing outsourcing and intellectual property protection and technology commercialization strategies. He has represented clients, ranging from startups to multinational companies, in the defense, software, bio-information, advanced materials, life science, medical devices, entertainment, semiconductor, electronics, publishing, wireless and optical communications, financial services and internet sectors. He has published extensively on international business transactions, joint ventures, technology transfers, licensing, Internet law and intellectual property. Harry's book International Technology Transfers (Kluwer Law International) is widely considered the standard reference text in the field. He is a frequent speaker on these topics in North America, Asia and Europe and has organized numerous leading global technology law conferences. Harry served in the External Relations Department, Directorate of Military Intelligence of the Israel Defense Forces.
- Columbia Law School
- International Fellow of Columbia University
- Associate Editor, Columbia Journal of Transnational Law
- John Harvard and Harvard College honorary scholarships
- Government, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- California State Bar  # 214924
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map