Free Consultation: (918) 527-2217Tap to Call This Lawyer
Hans Otto Lehr

Hans Otto Lehr

Oxford Lehr, PLLC
  • Divorce, Family Law, Personal Injury...
  • Oklahoma
Rate This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Hans is an excellent attorney. He is result-driven and client-focused. He does a great job listening to his clients and addressing their questions and concerns to put their minds at ease while they navigate the stress involved with legal conflicts. I highly recommend Hans.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Hans Otto Lehr is a founding member of Oxford Lehr, PLLC., and an ambitious attorney who works hard to best serve his clients' legal needs and be an outstanding example for his family.

Ingenuity and resourcefulness are key, and he employs both to get any job done ethically and efficiently. He takes a poised and levelheaded approach to solving complex legal matters in any area of law.

His clients are extremely important to him; he prides himself on maintaining excellent relationships with existing clients.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    I accept contingency fees only on select cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Oklahoma Bar Association
ID Number: 30622
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Trial Attorney
Oxford Lehr, PLLC
- Current
University of Tulsa College of Law
J.D. (2011) | Law
President's Award
Tulsa County Bar Association
Professional Associations
American Bar Association # 01613585
Tulsa County Bar Association
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Association # 30622
- Current
Articles & Publications
Speaking Engagements
Websites & Blogs
Oxford Lehr, PLLC
Facebook Page
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered

Q. How do I subpoena someone to trial? I am representing myself.
A: Head to the Court Clerk's office in whatever County your trial is in and ask the clerk at the "Family" desk (assuming they have one in your County) for a subpoena. They should have a form that you can fill out by hand.
Q. What can I do if I can't need an attorney but I lost my job/home I have criminal,family,traffic cases
A: You may want to check into Legal Aid. They can occasionally help people in your situation.
Q. I got a letter from CSS looking for my sons father. I have never applied for CS why did I get this?
A: CSS can, and frequently does, initiate child support cases on there own, even when neither parent requests the commencement of an action. Since child support is technically something the child is entitled to, and not you, CSS will enforce collection on the child's behalf with or without your blessing. Starting DHS benefits certainly could have put you on their "radar," no telling for sure. If you have any further questions, you should seek out the advice of an attorney licensed in Oklahoma.
Q. Child support case
A: Depending on how old the child is, simply signing the AOP may be sufficient enough for DHS-CSS to start collecting child support from him. You may simply call them to see what else they need. In some situations, they may require genetic testing as well.
Q. My father passed away. He had a will and I am the execator . The will just states to divided everything equal among my
A: If he has an actual will, not a trust, you'll need to file a probate action and present the will to probate Judge to get an order from the Court to divide up the assets. Having an attorney to help you will ensure this is done as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, there will be (potentially) several Court appearances to accomplish this.
Q. Can the father of my baby legally keep the baby if I took him for an overnight visit?
A: It depends on what has happened in your case thus far. Is there a paternity order that directs issues of custody, visitation, etc.? If so, and he is not returning the child per the Order, he may be held in contempt of Court for that. If there is not a paternity order, and DHS has him listed as the natural father, it may be a much more complicated situation for you. You need to contact and consult with a licensed attorney in Oklahoma to discuss the matter in depth.
Q. My parents divorced 20 years ago. Mother never sold house as directed. Now she is passing. What type attorney is needed?
A: I would say that you need the services of an experienced family law practitioner licensed in the State of Oklahoma. That person should be able to handle most (if not all) of the issues that you're experiencing now.
Q. My father died with no will. His house/property went to myself and his wife. She hasn’t paid taxes in 4 years. Options?
A: If he had no will, how did the property pass to you and his wife? Was it held in trust? Who is on the deed presently? There are a lot of questions and issues that you will need to discuss with an attorney. It may be possible to still file a probate and settle the ownership issue, if that is needed. Someone will need to get the taxes current as well. Please contact a licensed attorney in the State of Oklahoma ASAP.
Q. If I lose a jury trial what will happen if dhs is involved?
A: A lot more information is needed before I can try to answer that question. You should consult with an attorney licensed in Oklahoma ASAP, especially if you have an upcoming jury trial.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Oxford Lehr, PLLC
1800 South Baltimore Avenue
Suite 825
Tulsa, OK 74119
Telephone: (918) 527-2217