Not every lawyer is created equal. My passion is personal attention over volume. Exclusively practicing personal injury cases, I give 100% attention to my clients - all who get my personal cell phone number. During both 2017 and 2018, Super Lawyers ranked me as a rising star, an award received by only 4% of attorneys in Louisiana. I was also named Top 10 under 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
I work at the Cardone Law Firm with Cliff Cardone who is an active practitioner with over 50 years experience in Louisiana litigation having tried over 300 cases. I have legal experience in truck and auto accidents as a former insurance defense attorney and left to join the Cardone Law Firm because I felt those injured did not receive the quality representation they deserved from their personal injury attorneys. Sadly, I watched as many cases were undervalued because they did not have a quality attorney representing their interests. Because of this, we put people first and limit our practice so we can know each client's case forwards and backwards.
I have skills in videography which I use to make sure our clients' stories are seen and heard, and I believe in people over profit. For example, we make day in the life videos in-house which other firms contract to vendors costing their clients often in excess of $10,000. My videos are of better quality and have allowed us to recover millions of dollars for our clients who are able to tell their entire story in an effective and tasteful way to the insurance companies and parties who are responsible for life altering changes. Using Cliff's trusted experience with my inner knowledge of insurance companies and technical skills, we are able to make invaluable strides for our clients as they rest easy while knowing they have devoted advocates. If you are a client, you are a client for life.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Free Consultation
Free consultations in office, over the telephone or by video conferencing services. We tailor each consultation to our specific client's request. Our video conferencing services are available for any client who would like to meet in-person but needs an immediate consultation and is unable to travel.
- Contingent Fees
Our contingency fees are the standard rate in Louisiana. Our policy is to never accept more than our client's receive and will reduce our attorney's fee if our fee is greater than the amount due to our client. Our contingency fees are 33 1/3% pre-litigation, 40% in litigation, and 45% if an appeal is taken from a case which has been tried in court.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
A copy of a contract can be provided to any client considering our services.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- J.D. (2012) | Civil and Comparative Law
- Honors: Highest Award for Legal Research and Writing Trial Advocacy Board Lucile Mertz Hendrick Scholarship Semi-Finalist in Two National Trial Competitions
- Activities: LSU Law Ambassador Legal Association of Women Public Relations chair Student Founder of the Fraternity and Sorority National Student Leadership Committee
- Northwestern State University of Louisiana
- B.A. (2009) | Business Administration
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Top 10 under 40
- National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Service Award
- American Legion
- New Orleans Spotlight on Success Honoree
- March of Dimes
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- American Inn of Court
- Louisiana 21st Annual Louisiana Claims Association Educational Conference, Locked and Loaded: A Complete Guide to Handling Negligent Security Claims
- June 2015
- Louisiana 20th Annual Louisiana Claims Association Educational Conference, Instagram, Twitter and Everything in Between: A Course on How to Effectively and Ethically Use Social Media in Defending Personal Injury Lawsuits
- June 2014
- Email and Electronic Etiqutee, New Orleans Claims Association Seminar
- January 2014
- Ethically Investigating First Party Claims, Rimkus Continuing Education Seminar
- May 2013
- Aspects of Insurance Fraud in Louisiana: The Latest Trend, Blue Goose International Meeting:
- March 2013