I am a dedicated Employment Law and Civil Rights Attorney. My practice focuses on representation of workers and job applicants with claims related to Age, Criminal Conviction, Disability, National Origin, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Sex or Gender, Sexual Orientation, and Sexual Harassment. I am committed to providing comprehensive advocacy for employees and job applicants whose rights have been violated.
In 2004, I received my B.A. from Ithaca College. I obtained my J.D. from Seattle University School of Law in 2011. I am licensed to practice law in the State of New York, as well as the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of New York. I have been fighting for the rights and interests of my clients since 2012.
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Free Consultation
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of New York
- Phillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Gorlick, Kravitz & Listhaus P.C.
- Borrelli & Associates, P.L.L.C.
- Krieger, Wilansky & Hupart, Esqs.
- Of Counsel
- Reese Richman, LLP
- Law Fellow/Rapid Response Attorney
- Service Employees International Union
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Ithaca College
- B.A. (2004) | History and Politics
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- Committee on Civil Rights and Liberties
- H. Joseph Cronen's Website Profile
- Phillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC Website
- New Jersey Employment Lawyer Blog
- Even People in Positions of Substantial Power and Authority Can Be the Victims of Workplace Gender Discrimination in New Jersey
27 May 2020
- A New Jersey Jury Awards a Bank Employee $2.4M After the Employer Failed to Curb a Customer’s Sexually Harassing Conduct
19 May 2020
- An Important Case in the U.S. Supreme Court Could Expand the Range of New Jersey Employees Who Are Entitled to Obtain Damages for Discrimination
13 May 2020
- New York Employment Attorney Blog