Greg Bagen is the most experienced personal injury and medical malpractice attorney in Putnam County. He has been proudly representing members of his local community for 40 years. Attorney Bagen is one of less than 50 Board Certified trial lawyers in New York State and is Martindale-Hubbell AV rated. He has tried more injury cases than all other local attorneys combined, resulting in the eight highest verdicts. He has recovered over $40 million for clients, including the only verdicts of over $1 million. Attorney Bagen is the only local attorney to have won verdicts in motor vehicle, construction site and malpractice trials. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Attorney Bagen enlisted with the United States Air Force, serving from 1966-1970, including service in Vietnam. He received his undergraduate degree from Columbia University and, after receiving his law degree, went on to serve as Assistant District Attorney for Putnam County, before opening his own practice.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
There are NO UPFRONT COSTS and you pay NO FEE unless you receive compensation.
- New York
- Columbia University
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- New York State Bar # 1174085
- - Current
- Personal Injury Blog
- What to do if you see a child or pet in a hot car.
31 July 2019
- Passengers rights in a car accident
12 March 2019
- Supplemental Spousal Liability Insurance: Is your spouse covered?
3 February 2019
- Bulky coats are a danger for children in a car seat
29 November 2018
- No-contact motorcycle accidents
27 October 2018
- Useful tips for talking to your kids about back-to-school safety.
29 August 2018
- Don’t ignore injuries from a “fender-bender”
12 July 2018
- Preexisting injuries don’t automatically dismiss your accident claim
23 May 2018
- Pedestrian accidents, are you covered?
26 April 2018