Gor MnatsakanyanGor & Associates
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Consumer Law
Gor was a recipient of the prestigious Paul & Phyllis Treusch Scholarship and received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Southwestern Law School. He received his Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Philosophy from UCLA prior to that.
In addition to being the leader of Gor & Associates, Gor is also General Counsel at AmeriPharma, a pharmaceutical company providing variety of professional pharmaceutical services throughout the Continental United States. This experience pays dividends to his clients every day.
Gor specializes in government/private sector agreements and negotiations, as well as Civil Litigation and Contracts. He takes a hands-on approach and is happy to talk to you about your case.
He is a strong advocate for the law and for people who rely upon it.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
Call us for FREE CONSULTATION and case evaluation.
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 280962
- Armenian: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Principal Attorney
- Gor & Associates
- - Current
- Southwestern Law School
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Activities: Paul & Phyllis Treusch Scholarship Recepient
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (2007) | Philosophy
- State Bar of California  # 280962
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.