(603) 782-5193Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Arbitration & Mediation, Employment Law, Environmental Law ...
- Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Geoff is a commercial litigator who focuses his practice on business disputes. He is an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully represented plaintiffs and defendants at trial and on appeal in courts across the country in high-stakes and business-critical commercial matters. Geoff’s business litigation practice has a particular emphasis on claims against commercial banks brought by customers, third parties and regulators.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Environmental Law
- Intellectual Property
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Area
- Insurance Bad Faith
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- Colgate University
- B.A. (1990)
- Rhode Island State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.