Mai L. HuynhBrabant & Huynh, LLP
- Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Business Law ...
Boston Real Estate Attorney Mai Huynh concentrates her practice in residential and commercial real estate including financing, leasing, acquisitions and sales. She also focuses on helping small to mid size businesses with formation, including Incorporations, LLC, LLP, helping each client to protect their interests and minimize the risks that come with starting a business.
She is a member of REBA and an agent for Catic, New England's largest domestic title insurance underwriter, and represents many clients in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties.
Attorney Huynh also focuses on family based immigration, helping families unite by adjusting their status and obtaining a Green Card to become a legal permanent resident of the United States. She represents petitioners throughout the whole process, up to and through the interview and approval. She is a member of AILA, American Immigration Lawyers Association, and fights hard to ensure each petitioners approval to adjust their status to become a legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Free consultations for injury cases
- Contingent Fees
- Brabant & Huynh, LLP
- - Current
- Northeastern University
- Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.