Gary BrownBrown Weimer LLC
- Divorce, Elder Law, Estate Planning ...
Are you looking for a probate lawyer in New Orleans, yet unsure of where you can even begin to search for the right attorney? While it is true that estate planning and probate are weighty and involve many serious facets and aspects, you do not need to be overwhelmed by them. Instead, be proactive and seek out the help your case requires. Attorney Gary S. Brown attended Louisiana State University, where he received his Juris Doctorate. He is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. Attorney Robert Weimer received his law degree at Loyola University School of Law. He is a member of the New Orleans Bar Association and the Louisiana State Bar. He is ready to stand beside you and provide you with trustworthy representation when you pick up the phone and contact this law office without any further delay.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Brown Weimer LLC
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- Louisiana State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.