Francis Springer

Francis Springer

Springer Law Office PLLC
  • Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
  • Mississippi
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    DUI & DWI
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    Employment Law
    Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
5th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Springer Law Office PLLC
- Current
Patrol Commander
Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department
Mississippi College School of Law
J.D. (2011) | Juris Doctorate
Mississippi College School of Law Logo
Nova Southeastern University
M.S. (2004) | Criminal Justice
Nova Southeastern University Logo
Mississippi State University
B.A. (1996) | Liberal Arts
Mississippi State University Logo
Above the Call of Duty
Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project
For Pro Bono Services to the People of Mississippi
Professional Associations
Mississippi Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. What happens if an officer does not sign or put his badge number on a dui ticket?
A: They will most likely add it later or it is on the original citation. The ticket someone gets when charged with a DUI is just a copy. The original citation goes to the court. It can be amended up to the day of trial. So the officer not signing or leaving off their badge number is not necessarily a big deal.
Q. How can I get my husband out of jail for child support can we pay percentage or file for house arrest just need to know
A: Most likely your husband is held on a Contempt of Court order by the Chancery Judge. Most Chancery Judges are reasonable about these issues. Your husband would best be served by having a lawyer represent him and get him back before the Judge to work something out.

This is not legal advice. Consult with a licensed attorney who can review your case properly.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
213 S. Lamar Street
213 S. Lamar Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Telephone: (601) 605-5004
Fax: (877) 605-5004
Mailing Address
PO Box 1280
Madison, MS 39130-1280
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.