Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
Farid Yaghoubtil is a personal injury attorney at Downtown L.A. Law Grou
- Animal & Dog Law
- Construction Law
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Websites & Blogs
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney | Accident Law Firm
3 Questions Answered
- Q. I was hit by a drunk driver a few yrs back and was wonder what the statue of limatations is for a civil suit
- A: In California, you generally have two years to file a civil suit for an injury unless you were a minor at the time of the accident, or you had a disability that would toll the statute.
- Q. My 17 yr old daughter had a surgical sponge left inside her for 5 days, with fever and pain. what can I do about it?
- A: I'm assuming that she was under the care of a physician and/or medical facility. You should contact a medical malpractice attorney as soon as possible.
- Q. CAN I START A CLAIM,IF PERSON AT FAULT HIT ME AN A CAR ACCIDENT HAS FULL COVERAGE,BUT I MYSELF HAD A SUSPENDED LICENSE
- A: You may still file a claim, but your recovery will be limited by law, per Section 213, to only economic damages.
Contact & Map