(215) 694-8885Tap to Call This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Following a judiciary clerkship in Morris County, New Jersey for the Honorable Maryann L. Nergaard, Eva Zelson joined the Zeff Law Firm in 2016. Ms. Zelson received her undergraduate degree from North Carolina University in 2012 and graduated cum laude with a J.D. from William & Mary in 2015. At her law school graduation, Ms. Zelson was honored as the top labor and employment student in her graduating class. Ms. Zelson is skilled in alternative dispute resolution, having been recognized by the American Bar Association.
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 320699
67 Questions Answered
- Q. worplace sexual harassment, intimidation, discrimination, workplace injury
- A: You should contact an experienced employment law attorney for a free consultation to review the facts of your case. Beyond the workers comp issue, sexual harassment, intimidation, and discrimination in the workplace are very serious issues. Discuss the evidence of your work experience with an employment attorney, and they will advise you on next steps.
- Q. Should I inform my current employer of my pre existing clinical depression, or keep it to my self?
- A: It is illegal for your employer to terminate you on the basis of a medical diagnosis. However, if you feel you need to negotiate accommodations for your job based on your medical diagnosis, it may be worth coming forward. However, your employer will still expect you to be fully competent at your job. It is not illegal for them to terminate your employment if you are not meeting the expectations of your job duties. Contact an employment lawyer for more detailed advice on your situation.
- Q. Employee Non-Competition and Confidential Information Agreement" enforcement.
- A: To answer with 100% certainty, an employment lawyer would need to review the terms of the original agreement. However, most non-competitive agreements are valid for a two year period. Given that the document is now more than twenty years old, it is likely unenforceable. Again, for absolute certainty, ask an employment attorney to review it for you.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.