The Albarado Law Firm, P.C., serves clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex & North Texas areas with criminal defense, family law, immigration law, & personal injury matters. Founding lawyer & former prosecutor Emmanuel Albarado believes that we all have a story to tell, his story is one of redemption & perseverance.
The son of a world champion boxer, Emmanuel was born with a fighting spirit. He now brings this fighting spirit to your case & is ready to work diligently to provide you with the legal representation you deserve.
After graduating from law school, Emmanuel served as an assistant county attorney in Cooke County, TX, prosecuting a wide range of criminal & juvenile cases. He decided to start The Albarado Law Firm, P.C., so that he could focus his efforts on helping people in need. As a criminal defense attorney, Emmanuel has defended cases at every criminal level, from a first-degree felony murder trial down to a traffic ticket.
His practice is built upon our commitment to providing help to those who need it most. If you have been arrested on a criminal charge, Emmanuel will fight hard to prepare a strong defense for you. If you have immigration concerns connected with a criminal case, we will be sure that you understand exactly what is at stake in your case. We also assist clients with divorce, custody issues, Child Protective Services (CPS) cases, adoptions & other family law matters.
We understand that criminal, family, immigration & personal injury legal matters affect you & your family on an extremely emotional level. At the Albarado Law Firm, we know that you are reaching out to us because you are going through a pivotal moment in your life. Whether you are obtaining legal citizenship, adopting a child, fighting a DWI, or inquiring about any other criminal, family or immigration law matters, we are committed to helping you throughout this life-changing event.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Immigration Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consultation Fee for Family Law, Immigration Law, & Civil Law (excluding Personal Injury) Matters
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24080758
- Spanish: Spoken
- Assistant County Attorney
- Cooke County Texas Attorney's Office
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Activities: Christian Legal Society
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.B.A. (2000) | Marketing
- Activities: Sigma Lambda Beta
- The Albarado Law Firm, P.C.
- Legal Issues Blog
- How can you draft a parenting plan that will work long-term?
26 May 2019
- How do felony convictions affect non-citizens?
24 April 2019
- Questions to ask before passing another vehicle
28 March 2019
- How could you defend against Texas drug possession charges?
28 February 2019
- Certain factors can make a DWI more severe
30 January 2019
- How to avoid problems in a post-divorce co-parenting situation
27 December 2018
- Is mediation right for us?
26 November 2018
- A serious defense for various white collar crime charges
30 October 2018
- Seeking temporary orders before your divorce
30 September 2018