Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Texas Tech University
- B.G.S. (2000)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
- Jerry W. Tidwell, Jr.'s Website Profile
- Guest and Gray Law Firm Website
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- 6 Considerations to Keep in Mind when Trying to Figure Out How Long Your Divorce is Going to Take
16 May 2018
- Who Gets the House in a Divorce?
19 April 2018
- Do I Need to Update my Will After my Divorce?
15 March 2018
- Can I Make a Marital Property Agreement in Texas?
20 February 2018
- Texas Family Code Section 153.015: Using Electronic Communication to Supplement Possession with your Child
5 February 2018
- 5 Ways to Avoid Super Bowl Sunday Negatively Impacting your Family Law Matter
2 February 2018
- Can you Modify a Judgment that is Currently Being Appealed in a Family Law Case?
8 January 2018
- 5 Financial Considerations to Keep in Mind When Planning for Divorce
2 January 2018
- Texas Family Code section 153.314. Holiday Possession Unaffected by Distance Parents Reside Apart: How Does Winter Possession Work?
15 December 2017
Contact & Map