Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Silver
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Texas Tech University
- B.G.S. (2000)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
- Jerry W. Tidwell, Jr.'s Website Profile
- Guest and Gray Law Firm Website
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- How Does a Court Decide They Should Terminate Parental Rights in Texas?
19 September 2017
- What are the Requirements for a Valid Premarital Agreement in Texas?
13 September 2017
- As of September 1, 2017, Children Under 16 Can No Longer Get Married in Texas
28 August 2017
- 10 Common Child Support Misconceptions in Texas
22 August 2017
- The Importance of Understanding Future Income in a Mediated Settlement Agreement
14 August 2017
- 2017 Dallas County Standing Orders
9 August 2017
- Texas Family Code Section 152.207, what is an inconvenient forum for child custody?
1 May 2017
- What is the Maximum Amount of Child Support I Can Be Ordered to Pay in Texas?
4 April 2017
- What’s the deal with fault divorce in Texas?
9 March 2017
Contact & Map