Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Silver
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Texas Tech University
- B.G.S. (2000)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
- Jerry W. Tidwell, Jr.'s Website Profile
- Guest and Gray Law Firm Website
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Texas Family Code Section 152.207, what is an inconvenient forum for child custody?
1 May 2017
- What is the Maximum Amount of Child Support I Can Be Ordered to Pay in Texas?
4 April 2017
- What’s the deal with fault divorce in Texas?
9 March 2017
- I’m a grandparent, can I sue for visitation of my grandchild?
31 January 2017
- How can you tell if your marriage is headed for disaster?
24 January 2017
- Texas Family Code 156.101(a)(1), What is a material and substantial change?
17 January 2017
- Can I get parts of my divorce decree thrown out while keeping the parts I like?
30 December 2016
- Will My Child Appear at a CPS Hearing?
15 December 2016
- Can Direct Child-Support Payments be Used as Evidence in an Enforcement Proceeding?
14 October 2016
Contact & Map