- Gov & Administrative Law, Estate Planning
- Maine, Massachusetts
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Elizabeth's practice is focused on administrative law and estate planning. More specifically, she represents social security disability claimants in administrative hearings and in federal court. She also works with clients to develop estate plans that reflect the clients' priorities and values.
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Maine Board of Overseers of the Bar
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- U.S. District Court (D. Mass.)
- U.S. District Court (D. Me.)
- Maine Bar  # 005407
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.