Elijah HartmanAttorney at Cultiva Law
- Business Law, Entertainment & Sports Law, Intellectual Property ...
Whether working hands-on with clients, or spearheading a novel legal matter, Elijah is dedicated to crafting meaningful and lasting legal solutions for his clients. He provides a wide range of legal services, including intellectual property, corporate, contract and litigation services. Over the years he has learned that the law cannot be practiced in a vacuum. Effective legal assistance requires an understanding of each client's unique business and personal realities. In addition to representing clients with their personal matters, he has successfully assisted with matters including trademark and copyright registrations, cease and desist letters and infringement, civil litigation, settlement negotiations, licensing agreements, terms of service, trade secrets, and work within the entertainment industry. After obtaining his Juris Doctorate on on the east coast, he was honored to receive a Masters of Law in Intellectual Property and Policy from The University of Washington School of Law. Additionally he has been privileged to work with non-profits on matters including entertainment law, environmental protection, international infrastructure projects, and in the Cannabis Industry.
- Business Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Civil Rights
- Discrimination, Privacy Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$200-$450 per hour.
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 49227
- English: Spoken, Written
- International Cannabis Bar Association  # 457-3267
- Attorney Member
- - Current
- Washington State Bar  # 49227
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.