Edward R Jansen
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
Edward R Jansen is committed to helping his clients navigate the difficult process of domestic relations and family law issues. As such, he strives to provide professional, competent and personal representation of her clients during what, for most people, is the most stressful time in their lives. His goal is to obtain the best possible result in a timely and cost effective manner. Attorney Jansen has been practicing law for over 10 years exclusively in the area of domestic relations and family law matters. He has practiced in various courts throughout Northeast Ohio, including the counties of Cuyahoga, Summit, Lake, Lorain , Mediina and Portage.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- Cleveland State University
- Ohio State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.