(713) 653-3867Tap to Call This Lawyer
Eddie GomezEddie Gomez, P.C.
- Criminal Law, Business Law, Collections
- Nevada, Texas
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Eddie L. Gomez is the founder and president of Eddie Gomez, P.C. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2003 with a B.B.A. in International Business, and earned his J.D. in 2006 from the University of Houston Law Center. Mr. Gomez has represented clients throughout the State of Texas in matters ranging from consumer litigation to criminal defense. Mr. Gomez is also licensed to practice law in the State of Nevada.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Legal Fees depend on nature and complexity of case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Eddie Gomez, P.C.
- - Current
- Attorney at Law
- Eddie Gomez, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Criminal Defense & General Civil Litigation. Represent clients in and throughout the State of Texas in matters ranging from criminal defense to contested consumer litigation to uncontested family law disputes. Principal practice area includes Harris county and surrounding/contiguous counties.
- Associate Attorney
- Regent & Associates
- Represented clients in contested consumer litigation/collections matters in and throughout the State of Texas. Prepared discovery, motions, research memoranda, and legal briefs. Argued motions, attended conferences and mediations, and appeared for hearings and trials.
- University of Houston Law Center
- J.D. | Law
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.B.A. | International Business
- Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
- Foreign Business Operations and Marketing
- Texas State Bar  # 24055562
- - Current
- Not Certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Not Certified by Nevada Board of Legal Specialization
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.