E. Clarke DummitTrial Attorney for Dummit Fradin
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Insurance Claims ...
- North Carolina
Mr. Dummit is an aggressive trial attorney who has earned a reputation for successfully and professionally representing his clients in the courtroom. He routinely represents clients with charges varying from Driving While Impaired to Drug Trafficking in criminal courts. Mr. Dummit also litigates for victims in cases ranging from simple auto negligence to medical malpractice and wrongful death cases. He has focused his practice in actual courtroom litigation for 20 years and has had extensive experience in district and superior courts, and in both State and Federal Courts. Mr. Dummit has taught seminars to other attorneys on civil and criminal litigation. He has taught CLE seminars for Wake Forest, NBI and The DWI Round Table related to the latest defenses, scientific literature, case laws, legal treatises and articles on the subject of DWI defense. He has been asked to appear as a commentator for WXII News Channel 12 on criminal law issues and has taught cross-examination of law enforcement at a seminar in California. He is licensed in North Carolina, the United States Supreme Court, Federal District Court, Tax Court and the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals. He has been a member of the Academy of Trial Lawyers, the National Criminal Defense Association and the North Carolina Bar Association. Mr. Dummit received his B.A. from Vanderbilt University in 1983, and his J.D. from Wake Forest School of Law in 1986. He was honorably discharged from The United States Marine Corps in 1981.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Legislative Co-Chair of Criminal section
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (1983) | Philosophy
- North Carolina State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.