Dustin Hunter is a Key West criminal defense attorney. Mr. Hunter focuses on felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses in the Florida Keys. Mr. Hunter practices criminal defense in Key West and all of the Florida Keys in Monroe County, Florida. Mr. Hunter started his career working for the Key West State Attorney's Office before transitioning into private practice representing private criminal defense clients.
- Criminal Law
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 44212
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law / Criminal Defense
- Honors: cum laude
- The Florida Bar # 0044212
- Robertson & Hunter
- Robertson & Hunter Blog
- How does an arrest affect my immigration status? ¿Cómo afecta un arresto mi estado migratorio?
27 September 2019
- Can the police search my cell phone?
30 May 2019
- What Happens at First Appearances?
6 May 2019
- How do I answer questions about my criminal case on applications?
18 April 2019
- Florida Sale of Controlled Substance Driver’s License Suspension
12 April 2019
- Update to Florida Medical Marijuana Law Permits Smoking
30 March 2019
- Retroactivity of the statutory changes to Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law
17 March 2019
- Penalties for Possession of Marijuana Oils and Edibles Without a Prescription
5 March 2019
- Is it a violation of probation in Florida to test positive for marijuana if I have a medical marijuana card?
23 February 2019