Alan Fowler Law, PLLC is a legal office dedicated to defending the rights and protecting the futures of individuals throughout Key West who have been charged with a criminal offense. The firm was founded by Attorney Fowler, who believes it is important to provide every client with effective communication and personal service. He takes as much time as needed to explain the situation at hand to a client, and he works to develop strategies that are tailored to fit his clients’ specific needs. Regardless of the charges you are facing, it is important to act fast after you have been charged. The sooner you begin working with the firm, the sooner Attorney Fowler can begin examining all the details surrounding your case, and building the strongest defense possible. No matter what charges you are facing, do not face the United States criminal justice system. Contact Alan Fowler Law, PLLC to find out more about the services offered by a Key West criminal defense lawyer.
- Criminal Law
- Military Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- 11th Circuit
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. | English & Legal Studies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Key West Criminal Defense Blog
- Theft, Burglary and Robbery Are Not the Same Crime
22 April 2019
- What Happens if You Violate Your Probation
15 April 2019
- What Is The Difference Between Simple and Aggravated Battery?
6 April 2019
- How a Lawyer Can Defend You After a Marine Life Violation Charge
29 March 2019
- Five Reasons Not to Talk to the Police Without a Lawyer (and What to do About it if You Did)
22 March 2019
- What a DUI Conviction Could Cost You
15 March 2019
- What Are Your Options After Being Charged With a DUI in Key West?
8 March 2019
- What Is the Difference Between Assault and Battery in Florida?
1 March 2019
- What to Do When a Key West Night Out Leads to a Battery Arrest
22 February 2019