Douglas Wayne Atkinson
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Gov & Administrative Law ...
Douglas Atkinson was born and raised in Texas and moved to Conroe in 1976. Douglas attended the South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas in 1995. While in law school, he was elected Student Bar President and while he was president he coordinated many community service projects. He realized his passion for criminal law while at the South Texas College of Law while receiving the top grades in his criminal courses. Douglas graduated from law school with a Juris Doctorate in 1998 and received his license to practice law by the Supreme Court of Texas in November of 1998. Since then, he has successfully defended hundreds of clients in there criminal defense cases. Douglas is a member of many associations and he attends many annual seminars to ensure that he is current in his practices. He is dedicated to continuing his legal education so that his law practices are top rank and he can provide the best legal counsel possible to his clients.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24006773
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.