At the Daly Law Firm, I offer clients responsive legal services individually tailored to their needs in family law matters. Please use the link below to read more about attorney Douglas Daly of the Daly Law Firm, with offices in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
I was born and raised in Arizona. I attended Arizona State University and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2003 with a B.S. in Marketing. While attending Arizona State University, I was a member of the Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society and a member of the National Honor Society of Collegiate Scholars.
I continued my education at Southwestern Law School where I earned my Juris Doctorate in 2006. While I attended the Southwestern Law School, I helped co-found the Business Law Society.
When it comes to matters of the family, no one wants to come out at a loss. These can be very emotional cases, since people are often pitted against someone they love because the circumstances didn't turn out the way they should have. Child support, child custody, visitation, and divorce cases can be fierce, heated battles between people who once shared significant connections.
Legal representation and mediation serve to make these kinds of cases a bit easier to bear. Having the backing of an attorney who is experienced in dealing with family matters can mean all of the difference when it comes to getting the results you need. Don't wait until you've already lost your case to seek advice.
Contact me and learn how you can approach your case in any one of the following family law issues:
Prenuptial/ Marital Agreements
Marital Property Division
Spousal Maintenance/ Alimony
Spousal or Child Abuse
Modification of Child Custody and Child Support
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- Southwestern Law School
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (2003) | Marketing
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Ronald McDonald House of Charities of Phoenix & Leaders of Tomorrow
- - Current
- Finding a Family Law Attorney in Phoenix or Scottsdale, AZ with a Hands-on Approach
- Filing for Divorce in Arizona: Do I need a Divorce Attorney?
- Contested vs. Uncontested Divorce in Arizona
- Taking Steps to Regain Child Custody in Phoenix or Scottsdale, AZ
- How to Obtain or Calculate Child Support Payments in Arizona
- Using a Family Law Attorney to Create a Child Visitation Schedule
- Creating a Valid Pre-Nuptial Agreement in Phoenix, Arizona
- Should I Hire an Attorney to File for Bankruptcy in Scottsdale, AZ?
- Using an Employment Law Attorney to Resolve Wrongful Termination Situations in Arizona