Attorney Disna Weerasinghe, an immigrant herself, has gone through the same immigration process as her clients now going through. Thus, she has an empathy and understanding for the difficulties that current immigrants face when they go through the complexity of the present immigration process.
Mrs. Weerasinghe's goal is to guide her clients through this intricate immigration process and to provide efficient and compassionate services to her clients throughout the United States and overseas. Her practice is limited exclusively to Immigration and Nationality Law.
Mrs. Weerasinghe provides consultations and assists individuals who are having issues with the US Immigration and Naturalization process. Her services include:
Family Based Petitions
Employment Based Specialty Workers, Religious Workers,
National Interest Waivers
Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing
Visitor Visas, Student Visas
Applications for US Citizenship
Asylum, Cancellation of Removal
Other Immigration Issues
- Immigration Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
General inquiries up to 15 minutes no charge. A $150 fee applies for one hour consultation appointments. Flat fees are applied to many immigration matters. Call for details.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sinhalese: Spoken, Written
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- New York State Bar # 4468807
- - Current
- Q. How do ia check on appeals decision, superior ct of pennsylvania
- A: If the Superior Court Judges make a decision on your case they will file the decision with the recorder's office. In turn they will inform the Prothonotary. You can call the Prothonotary's Office in your area (For eg: For Eastern District decisions call Philadelphia Prothonotary)(Middle District- Harrisburg and Western district Pittsburgh)and see whether they have decided the case.