Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Areas
Personal Injury consultations are free. Call to determine if your matter qualifies for a free consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Master Card, Visa
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Amount varies depending on area of law.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Chen Law Firm PA
- - Current
- Central Florida law firm serving injury victims and consumers in the areas of Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Collection Defense, Personal Injury, Probate, Real Estate Law (including Foreclosure Defense and Landlord-Tenant Law), Wills
- Sr. Staff Attorney
- Hartford Financial Services Group
- Staff attorney for Hartford Insurance, representing the insurance company and their policy holders in workers' compensation litigation claims throughout Central Florida.
- Associate Attorney
- Morgan & Van Dingenen, PA
- Associate attorney representing injury victims in workers' compensation and automobile accident claims.
- University of Florida
- J.D. | Law
- University of Florida
- B.S. | Mathematics
45 Questions Answered
- Q. Am i still responsible and out any way i can get out of car? Or is it now chrysler to fix
- A: My guess is that your rights are governed by the warranty. You may also have a claim against the company that replaced the engine. The engine may have been replaced with a used engine that failed or there may have been negligence in the repair process.
- Q. Sue for truck repair?
- A: Have an attorney review the documents for you but most likely the statute of limitations prevents you from taking action now. It has been over five years sine the repairs were made.
- Q. My child was injured on his walk home from elementary school. He was technically on someone's lawn.
- A: Possibly. You should consult an attorney immediately. Many of us provide free consultations for injury claims.
Contact & Map