Davis Lee Haines II
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Products Liability
If you want dedicated legal representation from an attorney who cares, look no further Davis Haines. He is a committed Houston personal injury lawyer and the founder of Haines Law, P.C. For him a career in law was not the original plan. After graduating high school, he serviced the country as a marine. After completing his duty, he attended the University of St. Thomas, where he graduated summa cum laude. Always adamant about helping others, he went on to graduate from the University of Houston Law Center with his law degree. Attorney Haines dedicates his time and energy protecting injury victims and ensuring they receive the justice they deserve.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24065353
- University of Houston Law Center
- State Bar of Texas  # 24065353
- - Current
- Haines Law, P.C.
- Most Common Maritime Injury Accidents in Houston
February 21, 2023
- Differences Between Truck Wreck Claims and Car Wreck Claims in Texas
February 14, 2023
- What Should I Do if I Am Hit by a Drunk Driver in Houston?
February 7, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.