David Tapalian has lived in the Rhode Island and Massachusetts area his entire life. He is graduate of Brown University located in Providence, R.I. While at Brown, Mr. Tapalian earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy and American Institutions. Upon graduation from Brown University Mr. Tapalian then received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Roger Williams University School of Law. Immediately after graduation and passing the Bar Examination in Rhode Island, he then opened his own legal practice and has been at it ever since. He has also been admitted to the Massachusetts and Florida Bars as well as the Federal District Court for Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Mr. Tapalian areas of expertise are in personal injury/accident law. His focus is on vehicle accidents, slip and falls, falling objects, dog bites and pedestrian injuries.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No Fee Unless we Win Your Case!
- Rhode Island
- English: Spoken, Written
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Brown University
- B.A. (1997)
- Clients' Choice
- Rhode Island State Bar
- PIP Considerations
- Milton Chiropractic
- Discussion as it pertains to PIP and auto accidents within the Commonwealth and specifically the pitfalls of PIP deductibles.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Avvo Client's Choice 2016
- David Tapalian's Website Profile
- Tapalian Law Website
- Rhode Island Accident Lawyer Blog
- Postal Workers Suffer Serious Injuries from Slip & Fall Accidents in RI & Mass
18 January 2019
- Teen Drivers in Rhode Island: Making the Roads Safer for the Newly Licensed
14 December 2018
- Rhode Island Car Insurance Premiums: 4th Highest in U.S.
6 December 2018
- Buying Car Insurance Online? It Can Be a Challenge
30 November 2018
- Legalized Marijuana Linked to Increase in Car Crashes
9 November 2018
- What to Do if I’ve Been Doored by a Car in Providence?
5 November 2018
- The Dutch Reach Can Save the Lives of Bicyclists in Providence
17 October 2018
- Sleep Deprived Drivers May Be as Dangerous as Drunk Drivers
15 October 2018
- Can 2 Seconds Really Make a Difference?
4 October 2018
- Q. What happens if I decide not to go through with medical treatment that my settlement is supposed to cover?
- A: That's a good question. It could have negative implications for your health. In addition, it could affect your settlement. Furthermore if you wait too long to treat you may never be able to resume treatment.
- Q. If my husband was driving on a suspended license, but got injured and wasn't at fault can he sue the other driver?
- A: Yes he may be able to. It all depends upon the total facts. I am here now if you wish to speak.