Free Consultation: (610) 565-0300Tap to Call This Lawyer
David R. Cherry
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer Profile
David R. Cherry has been the driving force behind a law practice built with an emphasis on serious personal injury. His practice encompasses all types of personal injury including work injuries. He is a graduate of Widener School of Law (J.D.) and Temple School of Law (Masters in Trial Advocacy). Mr. Cherry has been recognized for several distinctions throughout both his academic and professional career including Most Promising Civil Litigator Award (Widener School of Law), twice named to Top Lawyers (Main Line Today) and is a multiple Pennsylvania Super Lawyer recipient.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- LL.M. (1999) | Trial Advocacy
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- Honors: Most Promising Civil Litigator Award, Moot Court Society
- Boston University
- B.A. (1987) | Political Science
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.