David H. Nickerson has been practicing in Massachusetts since 1986.After working for a Boston firm after graduation, Attorney Nickerson then opened his own practice focusing on: residential and commercial real estate sales and purchases; the formal and informal probate of estates; preparation of commercial leases ;setting up corporations and LLCs and establishing nominee trusts; preparation of wills. The office is focused on meeting client goals in an effective and cost efficient manner. I have acted as a Superior Court appointed receiver in the past and have taught Landlord-Tenant law.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our goal is to provide effective representation at reasonable rates.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Boston College Law School
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 548568
- Middelesex Defense Attorneys, Inc.
- - Current