David HagEstad is an associate at Guest and Gray Law Firm. He is a part of a civil litigation team with a diverse practice, and experience handling personal injury, deceptive trade practices, commercial debt collection, landlord-tenant, real estate transactions, real estate litigation, business litigation, partnership disputes, business and asset purchases, LLC formation, and general civil litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- - Current
- Law Clerk 2015-2017
- Law Clerk
- Craig Bernstein Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- Client's Choice Award
- Top Contributor Award
- State Bar of Texas
- - Current
- Client Focused Personal Injury Attorneys
- David HagEstad's Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Guest & Gray Website
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Can an order to pay Private School tuition be modified?
10 January 2020
- If you have primary custody (custodial parent), you can still be ordered to pay child support
27 November 2019
- Can you mediate and settle before filing for divorce in Texas?
16 November 2019
- Grandparent Access in Texas Explained- Family Code 153.433 and Impairment to a Child’s Well Being
14 November 2019
- Jury Trials in Texas Divorce Cases
10 November 2019
- Temporary Restraining Orders in Texas Child Custody Cases
9 November 2019
- What is Discovery?
1 November 2019
- Do I need a will?
12 September 2019
- What are the different types of probate in Texas?
11 September 2019