Mr. Burgess is a partner of the Business Law Group. His practice focuses on the needs of small and medium sized businesses.
His goal is to listen carefully to his clients, recognizing that each person and business is different. He then seeks to fashion practical, creative, and cost effective solutions to best fit each client's particular circumstances.
He is able to offer the personal attention, customized service, and efficiency that often are lacking from the mega law firms.
Mr. Burgess seeks to build long-term relationships with clients, becoming a key member of their business teams. To that end, he aims to offer insightful business judgment, as well as valuable legal counsel.
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Real Estate Law
- Hamilton College
- B.A., summa cum laude | History
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Activities: Cross Country, Track
- Stanford Law School
- California State Bar # 99397
- California Association of Business Brokers
- Affiliate Member
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Business Law Section, State Bar of California