Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Structure Law Group, LLP
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- Honors: With Honors
- Northern California Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Also awarded in 2009 and 2010
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- California State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Mark Figueiredo's Website Profile
- Structure Law Group, LLP Website
- San Jose Business Lawyers Blog
- What Happens When An Acquisition Fails?
1 September 2017
- Is Your Liability Completely Limited When You Form a Limited Liability Company?
25 August 2017
- What Are The Pros And Cons Of Venture Capital Financing?
18 August 2017
- Negotiating The Definitive Agreement When Selling Your Business
11 August 2017
- What are the Requirements for an Investor to be a Holder in Due Course?
4 August 2017
- Protection of Your Business: Maintaining the Corporate Form
28 July 2017
- Can My Business Partner Sue Me?
21 July 2017
- Introduction to Merger & Acquisition Earnouts
14 July 2017
- Bankruptcy Code – What is the “Strong Arm” Clause?
7 July 2017
Contact & Map