Free Consultation: (888) 404-4975Tap to Call This Lawyer
Daniela Elisabeth NanauLaw Offices of Daniela Nanau, P.C.
- Employment Law, Civil Rights, Education Law
- District of Colorado, Eastern District of New York, New York, Northern District of New York, Southern District of New York, Western District of Michigan, Western District of New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Education Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Colorado
- Eastern District of New York
- New York
- Northern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Western District of Michigan
- Western District of New York
- Board Member
- National Employment Lawyers' Association, NY Chapter
- - Current
- Reed College
- Activities: Intern for then-Congressman Charles Schumer; Legislative aide for Congresswoman Darlene Hooley; Lead paralegal for the Office of the Counsel to the President; Member of Bill Clinton’s defense team (during the impeachment; Associate Director of Research in the Office of the First Lady.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Activities: Intern for United States District Court, Judge Sterling Johnson Participated in the Criminal Defense Clinic; Notes Editor on the Cardozo Public Law, Policy and Ethic Journal
- New York State Bar  # 4396545
- Queens Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.