Daniel R. Olivieri
- Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Construction Law ...
- New York
DANIEL R. OLIVIERI, ESQ.
LAW OFFICE OF DANIEL R. OLIVIERI, P.C.
487 JERICHO TURNPIKE
SYOSSET, NEW YORK 11791
AREAS OF CONCENTRATION:
Business Law, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Employment Discrimination, Real Estate Law, Matrimonial Law, Corporate Law, Insurance Law and experienced in all phases of Litigation in State and Federal Courts, Appellate Practice and Arbitrations.
Law School Attended: New England School of Law, J.D., 1982
Honors: Honors Moot Court
Colleges Attended: W. Averell Harriman College, S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook, M.S.
Honors: Graduate Assistant 1977-1977
Publication: “A Cost Benefit Analysis of Biomedical Research”
w.. Averell Harriman College, 1979 Master’s Thesis
Boston University, B.A., 1977
Honors: Cum Laude, Dean’s List
Special Master- Appellate Division Second Department Mediation Program 2019 to present.
Character and Fitness Committee for the Appellate Division, Second Department, September 2015 to present.
Member of the Commercial Part Mediation Program 2010 to present.
LAW OFFICE OF DANIEL R. OLIVIERI P.C., Jericho, New York 6/2008-Present
MARTELLO LAMAGNA & OLIVIERI, P.C., Garden City, N.Y. 8/1999-5/2008 Business Law, Real Estate Law, Commercial/Corporate Litigation, Matrimonial Law, Construction Litigation and Insurance Law.
CAPELL & VISHNICK, Lake Success, N.Y. 1996-1999
Firm practiced in Estates and Trusts, Transactional Matters, Commercial Litigation, Matrimonial, Religious Law and Tax Matters.
BLODNICK ABRAMOWITZ & BLODNICK, Roslyn Heights, N.Y. 1992-1996
Practice emphasis Corporate/Commercial Litigation including Antitrust, Employment Discrimination, Construction Actions, Federal False Claims Act, Whistle Blower Actions, Labor Law, Unfair Banking Practices, Real Estate, Foreclosures
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 1880822
- 2nd Circuit
- New England Law | Boston
- State University of New York - Stony Brook
- M.S. (1979)
- Boston University
- B.A. (1977) | History
- Nassau County Bar Association
- - Current
- New York State Bar  # 1880822
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.