Free Consultation: (202) 596-5716Tap to Call This Lawyer
Daniel Gross

Daniel Gross

  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI
  • District of Columbia, Massachusetts, South Carolina
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
South Carolina
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New England Law | Boston
J.D. | Law
Honors: Dean's List
New England Law | Boston Logo
Pennsylvania State University - University Park
B.A. (2001) | International Politics
Honors: Dean's List
Pennsylvania State University - University Park Logo
CALI - Clinical Evidence - Highest Grade
New England Law|Boston
Professional Associations
National College for DUI Defense
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
DC Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Inns of Court
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
South Carolina State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
NHTSA Certificate of Training in DWI Detection and Administration of Standardized Field Sobriety Tests
La Pier and Associates
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered
Q. How does the news media affect a defendant's right to an impartial jury?
A: There is no doubt that people tend to believe much of what they hear in the media. In the case of a high-profile case, it is very important to find out of prospective jurors have heard anything about the case, or formed any opinions. This is part of the voir dire process which basically means to speak the truth.
Q. Can the police pull me over for making a u-turn when I am in line for a checkpoint?
A: I assume that you are talking about a sobriety checkpoint, and not the police looking for a suspect. Generally speaking, choosing not to enter a checkpoint should not give the police sufficient probable to stop you if the u-turn is a legal maneuver. However, in reality, you will probably be stopped. The police may follow you until to you commit some minor moving violation, of which there are many, and pull you over for that. It is best not to drink and drive. However, if you have been stopped for making a U turn, contact an attorney immediately.
Q. Can an inmate receive statutory good time on a probation service
A: If you are referring to probation as a sentence in a criminal case, probation is generally treated as a contract that the defendant agrees to in order to avoid going to jail. For this reason, you are basically asked to live up to the terms agreed upon.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
1629 K Street NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006
Telephone: (202) 596-5716
Fax: (202) 747-2951
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.